Thread: mudlinger for my bike?

kodi450 Guest

Question mudlinger for my bike?

i was wondering if they made a mudslinger for a 04 yamaha kodiak 450 4x4. i know they make one for an o5 but im not sure if it will work im allmost possitive it will becuse i wanna say the stock engines and pipes are the same. please help i really want a mudslinger!! Thank you

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kodi450 View Post
    i was wondering if they made a mudslinger for a 04 yamaha kodiak 450 4x4. i know they make one for an o5 but im not sure if it will work im allmost possitive it will becuse i wanna say the stock engines and pipes are the same. please help i really want a mudslinger!! Thank you
    We developed a system based on the '05 model, however did not go back to the earlier models for fitment. My suggestion would be to contact your local Yamaha dealer and see if the OEM exhaust is the same for the '04 & '05 models. If so, the system for the '05 should fit.

bschultz Guest

I've just been advised from our R&D department that the information availble indicates the '05 application should go back to the '03 models. The applications will be updated to reflect that at the website shortly.