Thread: #827-71134 with VRSCDX

trinichild Guest

Default #827-71134 with VRSCDX

Hi,
    I'm trying to install the #827-71134 onto my 07 VRSCDX but am having fit problems. I get the fatshots to slip on and the mounting brackets to line up, but the final two tabs where the mufflers bolt together don't meet. Can you have a look at the attached pic and tell me what's wrong.

Thanks
    Nishan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trinichild View Post
    Hi,
    I'm trying to install the #827-71134 onto my 07 VRSCDX but am having fit problems. I get the fatshots to slip on and the mounting brackets to line up, but the final two tabs where the mufflers bolt together don't meet. Can you have a look at the attached pic and tell me what's wrong.

Thanks
    Nishan.
    Please be patient, we have R&D & Manufacturing departments involved, looking at the production process. Is there any indication that the muffler bracket attached to the mounting bracket is bent?

trinichild Guest

it doesn't look bent, more like its been welded in the wrong place on the bottom slip on.

bschultz Guest

We have not had an issue with these bodies. We have checked manufacturing procedures, however have not come up with possible errors. At this point it is probably best to process a warranty.
    http://www.supertrapp.com/contact/warranty.asp