Thread: Kerker 139-51102 slip ons for gsxr 1100

Hybrid View

Bille6 Guest

Default Kerker 139-51102 slip ons for gsxr 1100

Hi-
    Couldn't decide which forum heading use for this question but here goes. I picked up a set of slips-ons still new in the box which includes the mufflers and mid pipes for '89-92 GSX R1100s (that's according to the included instruction sheet). The instruction sheet also says "4 into 1" but the confusing thing is that the kit includes 2 mid pipes and 2 slips ons. I'm doing a mild resto-mod on an '86 gsxr 1100 and would like to use these if possible. Wondering if there is a place to find a photo or illustration of what the final assembly looks like.Just wondering if there is a place to maybe find a bit more info. Attached a photo of the contents.
    thanks!!
    Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bille6 View Post
    Hi-
    Couldn't decide which forum heading use for this question but here goes. I picked up a set of slips-ons still new in the box which includes the mufflers and mid pipes for '89-92 GSX R1100s (that's according to the included instruction sheet). The instruction sheet also says "4 into 1" but the confusing thing is that the kit includes 2 mid pipes and 2 slips ons. I'm doing a mild resto-mod on an '86 gsxr 1100 and would like to use these if possible. Wondering if there is a place to find a photo or illustration of what the final assembly looks like.Just wondering if there is a place to maybe find a bit more info. Attached a photo of the contents.
    thanks!!
    Bill
    Part # 139-51102 are slipons. Is there are part # on the instruction sheet? You might have the wrong instruction sheet. The system you have has been discontinued for several years and we do not have any photos of it on a bike.
    These slipons came with s-bends so that they could mount to the stock headpipes.