Thread: Want a pipes for a HD muscle 09

willso7 Guest

Unhappy Want a pipes for a HD muscle 09

Ok guys , ineed i set of new slip-on pipes for my new harley davidson muscle !!.I dont thing that supertrapp made a slip-on yet for the muscle !!. When do you thing is gona be available !!, can i put another supertrapp pipes(slip-on) for my muscle !!. Wait for all your answer .Eric

We need a bike.

willso7 Guest

Yes for sure , i see that i guys call EDDIE368 is ready to send is bike to made a pipes.Cool.Im on the list to buy a set.

Quote Originally Posted by willso7 View Post
    Ok guys , ineed i set of new slip-on pipes for my new harley davidson muscle !!.I dont thing that supertrapp made a slip-on yet for the muscle !!. When do you thing is gona be available !!, can i put another supertrapp pipes(slip-on) for my muscle !!. Wait for all your answer .Eric
    Hi Eric, just spoke to the powers that be and we will not be producing anything for the HD Muscle.

Sorry!
    Gerry

willso7 Guest

WOW

sztief Guest

Thumbs down the treason !

Then i'm off to Remus, They DO make some nice pipes.

Last edited by sztief; 07-31-2009 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by willso7 View Post
    Hi Eric, there are no plans to do a slipon or anything else for the Muscle. Sorry!