Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerker 2 into 1

netvampire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hugger View Post
    These pipes are not available in black and they are louder than stock and if you find that they are too loud there isn't really anything that you can do.
    You might look at the SuperTrapp if you are concerned about sound.
    I know there not available in Black, i purchased them as mentioned above that they had a louder core available if needed . Now i am finding them to quiet, and you are saying there is no available core ?

Quote Originally Posted by netvampire View Post
    Hi, just joined here tonight so i could gather some information.
    I am currently looking at purchasing your 2 into 1 system with fishtail tip. to fit a 2007 softail Deluxe efi model. and wanted to know what loudness these pipes are, and are they available in Black. thanks.
    Thanks for your interest in Kerker 2:1, unfortunately we do not have it in BLACK. This exhaust willbe loud and there will be no way to tame it down. If you are looking for quiet you might try the SuperTrapp 2:1.

netvampire Guest

Thanks for your interest in Kerker 2:1, unfortunately we do not have it in BLACK. This exhaust willbe loud and there will be no way to tame it down. If you are looking for quiet you might try the SuperTrapp 2:1.
    WOW !!!!! I thought this was a support forum.. if you take the time to read my post. then maybe you could answer my question.

WOW !!!!! I thought this was a support forum.. if you take the time to read my post. then maybe you could answer my question.
    If you have Kerker part # 128-71570, then you can purchase the Mukuni core for the muffler and it is part # 100-7857. This core runs very loud and very lean so you will probably have to re-tune your bike for the additional flow.
    You can purchase the Mukuni core thru SuperTrapp directly or thru Serco or Show&Go in Adelaide, although it is not a product that they would stock so they would order it thru SuperTrapp.

I did not know that there was a page 2 to your posts and that is where the confusion began, also I don't normally answer the forum and so I'm not that familiar with it. I tried my best and failed in your eyes. Sorry!

If you decide to order the mukuni core thru Supertrapp email me and I will place the order for you.
    hugger@supertrapp.com

netvampire Guest

If you have Kerker part # 128-71570, then you can purchase the Mukuni core for the muffler and it is part # 100-7857. This core runs very loud and very lean so you will probably have to re-tune your bike for the additional flow.
    You can purchase the Mukuni core thru SuperTrapp directly or thru Serco or Show&Go in Adelaide, although it is not a product that they would stock so they would order it thru SuperTrapp.

I did not know that there was a page 2 to your posts and that is where the confusion began, also I don't normally answer the forum and so I'm not that familiar with it. I tried my best and failed in your eyes. Sorry!

If you decide to order the mukuni core thru Supertrapp email me and I will place the order for you.
    hugger@supertrapp.com
    Thankyou very much for your help. sorry i jumped the gun a little. i will get back to you. now i now what is needed. cheers................

Thankyou very much for your help. sorry i jumped the gun a little. i will get back to you. now i now what is needed. cheers................
    Thanks! If you want to order from me please email to hugger@supertrapp.com