Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerker 2 into 1

netvampire Guest

Default Kerker 2 into 1

Hi, just joined here tonight so i could gather some information.
    I am currently looking at purchasing your 2 into 1 system with fishtail tip. to fit a 2007 softail Deluxe efi model. and wanted to know what loudness these pipes are, and are they available in Black. thanks.

Part number 628-71570 Internal Disc Series with Fish Tails tips is only available in chrome-sorry. I have seen people have the pipes ceramic coated though and they looked good.
    As for saound, it is a disc based muffler and you can adjust the sound somewhat to your preference. They typically have a pretty thoaty sound that is authoritatve when you crack it, yet pretty respectful when you want it to be.

netvampire Guest

The system i was looking at was the other version part no -V-Twin Kerker Slip Ons & Syste 2:1SYST: HD FLST/FXST '07-09 w/O2, CHRM 128-71570 .
    since i live in Australia cant find it to purchase apart from here...
    Kerker 2 into 1 Exhaust System

Dennis Kirk Part #: 4402021
    Is this the same one that is listed here. thanks..............

Ok, that system is sold without end cap.
    It is a fixed core muffler, it is not very loud, not real quiet either-in the middle.
    In Austrailia; Serco Distributiing and Show and Go Distributing.
    Both are listed on our dealer locater on the website as well.

netvampire Guest

when you mean fixed core ,do you mean the baffle cant be replaced ? with something louder if to quiet. if it can be replaced which would fit that is louder.thankyou for your help.

Fixed meaning; non adjustable vs Disc based; adjustable

You can get a replacement core that is louder also, I don't think that wilol be a problem though.

netvampire Guest

Ok thankyou for the info, i will go ahead and purchase them. thanks again.

Thank you for your support and let us know if you have any other questions.

netvampire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jwells View Post
    Fixed meaning; non adjustable vs Disc based; adjustable

You can get a replacement core that is louder also, I don't think that wilol be a problem though.
    Hi there.. well i have been running this muffler now for about a month, Have been very happy with performance. But i think it is to quite. So could you give me the part number, that is the louder replacement baffle please. and were to purchase. thankyou..............................

Quote Originally Posted by netvampire View Post
    Hi, just joined here tonight so i could gather some information.
    I am currently looking at purchasing your 2 into 1 system with fishtail tip. to fit a 2007 softail Deluxe efi model. and wanted to know what loudness these pipes are, and are they available in Black. thanks.
    These pipes are not available in black and they are louder than stock and if you find that they are too loud there isn't really anything that you can do.
    You might look at the SuperTrapp if you are concerned about sound.