Thread: Anyone trying to dyno with 2-1 open end cap?

1RoadGlide2009 Guest

Question Anyone trying to dyno with 2-1 open end cap?

If so, I have tuned with 12 discs and open end cap. I like the sound better than closed..

I am wondering if SuperTrapp Industries does any testing with an open end cap at all.

Can anyone confirm if they do or do not....

I can find no info regarding open end-cap testing. Only that you can deduct 10-12 discs if you choose to use it....

Default Open End Cap Testing

To the best of our knowledge, we have not conducted testing with an open end cap. Even if we did, there are so many factors that need to be considered re: the type of bike it was tested on, etc.

Hope that helps.

1RoadGlide2009 Guest

Smile Finally - I appreciate your response ginap - Pls. reply again OK

Yes it does and thank you very much ginip

I sent a dyno sheet in pdf. format to bshultz through your sales email last week asking them if they would forward it to him. I did not get a reply from them or the Guru.....The pdf. was just over the limit to post.

I also have two questions posted on another post could you take a look at them?

The questions are about torque and horse power - more discs or less discs using the open end-cap.....

I could copy and past them over if need be....

I just now realized that I could zip the file and I have attached it

Thanks again ginip and I am looking forward to your reply and advise...

Marty
    Check out FactoryPro Tuning web site
    http://www.factorypro.com
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Adding and Subtracting Discs

You are welcome.

I received your e-mail and attachment you sent to guru bschultz and responded to you, but it seems you didn't receive it. Unfortunately, bschultz is no longer with the company. And, I see you were able to attach you PDF to your most current post. Thank you for the helpful info.

Also, I answered your other two questions in the original post you asked them in.

Good luck and have fun!

1RoadGlide2009 Guest

Sorry to hear that about your co-worker...

Again, thank you for following through gnap.... I plan on attending AZ Bike Week this year leaving my town on 3/26 I should arrive 27th or sooner... Will any one from SuperTrapp be attending?

Marty