Thread: 2:1 header replacement cost?

Default 2:1 header replacement cost?

Bruce how much just for the headers for 04 flht 828-71455. I have had mine a couple of years and it looks like it maybe starting to crack where the headers join the collector. I had my heatshields rechromed and repacked the muffler so would just soon replace the header than buy another system. My only complaint the entire time I have this is the tranny mounts keep breaking and the way my header is there is not room to slide a heavier clamp between the pipes as the gap is barely enough for the hose clamp to get in. I have installed a couple of these on friends bikes and noticed they both had more clearance between the top and bottom header where the tranny mount is. thanks jeff

Default Replacement header

Please call our customer service department. 216-265-8400 x.128

called customer service and as always Supertrapp had great CS. No company is without faults but Supertrapp has great customer service. My ST is way past warranty and I was not expecting something for nothing but I got a great deal (in my opinion) on a set of headers.

Default Customer Service

Thanks for the positive feedback Jeff. We pride ourselves on our quality exhausts, but our Customer Service is unsurpassed. Gerry has been with us for 11 years and is a walking encyclopedia when it comes to everything SuperTrapp.