Thread: SE Slip-Ons, 2007 FLHRS

jim Guest

Default SE Slip-Ons, 2007 FLHRS

On the page for the SuperTrapp SE slip-ons, the text mentions that "Left and right hand bodies give riders a personal option to display or hide the script SuperTrapp logo".

The installation instructions make no mention of this, but looking at the slip ons, it seems clear that you'd just install them opposite (on the right side, the logo faces out, on the left, the logo would face in).

So, I installed them like that, since I did not want the logo facing out. Any problems with doing that?

Thanks,

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    On the page for the SuperTrapp SE slip-ons, the text mentions that "Left and right hand bodies give riders a personal option to display or hide the script SuperTrapp logo".

The installation instructions make no mention of this, but looking at the slip ons, it seems clear that you'd just install them opposite (on the right side, the logo faces out, on the left, the logo would face in).

So, I installed them like that, since I did not want the logo facing out. Any problems with doing that?

Thanks,
    None at all, both mufflers are the same, except for the logo.