Thread: How many disc Dona 2008 TC96

Question How many disc Dona 2008 TC96

Hello:

I have a 2008 Dyna TC96 with SE filter open and I will reprogram with Power Vision. I want to buy the Internal Disc Series 2: 2 reference 628-78088. How many discs and how to install? I understand that 15 in each escape tube and closed terminal. It is right? Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    Hello:

I have a 2008 Dyna TC96 with SE filter open and I will reprogram with Power Vision. I want to buy the Internal Disc Series 2: 2 reference 628-78088. How many discs and how to install? I understand that 15 in each escape tube and closed terminal. It is right? Thank you very much.
    I would recommend getting a couple open end caps and using the open end cap along with about 6-8 discs. The open end cap allows the heat to escape better inside the mufflers.

Thanks,

Thank you. I understand then that: 6-8 discs per muffler with the end cap open. it is right? Can you tell me the reference of the open cap? Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    Thank you. I understand then that: 6-8 discs per muffler with the end cap open. it is right? Can you tell me the reference of the open cap? Thanks again
    304-3034 is the part number. Thank you.