Thread: Disc Question

Default Disc Question

I have a 2015 Dyna Low Rider 103ci, SE air cleaner, stage one download, Stock 2 into 1 header with cat removed and SE Nightstick. Just installed PCV with the Bassani 2 into 1 Map, Tuner core is on it's way. Where should I start with the discs?

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtest View Post
    I have a 2015 Dyna Low Rider 103ci, SE air cleaner, stage one download, Stock 2 into 1 header with cat removed and SE Nightstick. Just installed PCV with the Bassani 2 into 1 Map, Tuner core is on it's way. Where should I start with the discs?
    Start with 12-14.
    Even with the CAT removed, you are still very limited by the stock headpipe and the small 1.75" collector. Your map may be dumping too much fuel as to be appropriate as well. Try it and see.

Thanks for your advise I have rethought the Bassani map and will go with a less aggressive one. I've kept the stock header and nightstick because riding in CA is different with Man being aggressive on modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtest View Post
    Thanks for your advise I have rethought the Bassani map and will go with a less aggressive one. I've kept the stock header and nightstick because riding in CA is different with Man being aggressive on modifications.
    True........