Thread: se exhaust fitment

Default se exhaust fitment

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum, which is well done in my opinion. I have a 2001 FLHR Roadking with SE 65944-96 exhaust. I would like to upgrade the exhaust but keep my three hole fishtails and three hole turndowns. According to Supertrapp's site,it looks like model 128-65115 will fit. I just would like to confirm this. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Also does anyone know if supertrapp makes a true dual header for my roadking I am currently running a homemade true dual header( I cut the cross over pipe and welded in 350 sbc frost plug caps)
    Thanks Rick

Hey, I am a new member too, nice to meet you! Unfortunately I am not able to solve your problem, I am so sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by rick27 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am new to the forum, which is well done in my opinion. I have a 2001 FLHR Roadking with SE 65944-96 exhaust. I would like to upgrade the exhaust but keep my three hole fishtails and three hole turndowns. According to Supertrapp's site,it looks like model 128-65115 will fit. I just would like to confirm this. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Also does anyone know if supertrapp makes a true dual header for my roadking I am currently running a homemade true dual header( I cut the cross over pipe and welded in 350 sbc frost plug caps)
    Thanks Rick
    First, sorry for the delay is responding, we have had some issues with the forum and messages have been delayed/quarantined and all sorts of ugly stuff. Sorry.

Not familiar with that P/N you have?
    The 128-65115 use a 3 screw 'raised button head' attachment for the end cap.

If you have the 3 screw with the 'flush hex head' screws, they are different and not interchangeable.

We do make True Dual Headpipes for your bike as well. Please refer to our 'Find My Exhaust' section of our website for everything.

Thanks!