Thread: SuperTrapp 2:1 SuperMegs Suggestion

lqqk_out Guest

Default SuperTrapp 2:1 SuperMegs Suggestion

Include both 18mm and 12mm oxygen sensor bungs to accommodate stock O2 sensors as well as wideband O2 sensors for closed loop tuning. This give users a wide range of options for EFI tuners. Also include both 12mm and 18mm O2 sensor bung plugs.

Quote Originally Posted by lqqk_out View Post
    Include both 18mm and 12mm oxygen sensor bungs to accommodate stock O2 sensors as well as wideband O2 sensors for closed loop tuning. This give users a wide range of options for EFI tuners. Also include both 12mm and 18mm O2 sensor bung plugs.
    Your suggestion has been passed on to R & D and the Sales Departments.

lqqk_out Guest

Quote Originally Posted by schultz View Post
    Your suggestion has been passed on to R & D and the Sales Departments.
    I'm curious if you ever received any feedback in regards to this suggestion.

lqqk_out Guest

I ended up purchasing a competitors product that has these features. Couldn't wait any longer for a response from the R&D and sales departments.

I asked a few weeks ago and was told the supermegs (for HD Softail) now come with threaded holes and bungs to suit either wideband or the smaller threaded narrowband sensors. Hope this is the case when i get my hands on them....

Quote Originally Posted by david barnby View Post
    I asked a few weeks ago and was told the supermegs (for HD Softail) now come with threaded holes and bungs to suit either wideband or the smaller threaded narrowband sensors. Hope this is the case when i get my hands on them....
    David,
    This is not the case, depending on the part number the pipe will have either 12 OR 18 mm bungs-not both.