Thread: Fatshotz or Nightsticks ?

DanDman Guest

Default Fatshotz or Nightsticks ?

I have an opportunity to get some Screamin Eagle 2-2 slip ons, Fatshotz either/or Nightsticks for a good price. Both still have stock disc, security screw setup.
    My bike is a '00 FLTRI with 95", ported heads, cams, S&S 2-1-2 head pipes, V&H HO slip ons.
    I've run SuperTrapps in the past and like them.
    My plan is to modify the SE slip ons to whatever amount of disc and end caps, get some back pressure. I want help my low end.
    From what I have found out is the FS have a perforated core and the NS are a solid core. So which of the two styles have the most potential?

You are correct, the Fat Shotz are the ones to do with.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDman View Post
    I have an opportunity to get some Screamin Eagle 2-2 slip ons, Fatshotz either/or Nightsticks for a good price. Both still have stock disc, security screw setup.
    My bike is a '00 FLTRI with 95", ported heads, cams, S&S 2-1-2 head pipes, V&H HO slip ons.
    I've run SuperTrapps in the past and like them.
    My plan is to modify the SE slip ons to whatever amount of disc and end caps, get some back pressure. I want help my low end.
    From what I have found out is the FS have a perforated core and the NS are a solid core. So which of the two styles have the most potential?