I tried searching, but I didn't find an answer to my question .

I own a 2003 Road King Classic on which I mounted Screamin' Eagle Pro Performance Mufflers (65115-98B) with Harley SE Fishtail End Caps (65245-92).

I now need a new Fishtail End Cap.

Since I have read, that the Supertrapp Muffler 128-65115 is the old Harley SE Muffler 65115-98B, my question is if the SE/Kerker Fishtail End Cap 108-8023 (or 108-8021, what's the difference?) corresponds to the old Harley SE Fishtail End Cap 65245-92 ?

If this is the case, you can perhaps also tell me, where to buy Supertrapp/Kerker-Parts in Central Europe, especially in Luxembourg or in Germany?

Thank you for your help.

Best wishes,

Misch from Luxembourg (Europe)