Thread: IDS2 for KLX650R?

Hybrid View

KLX Dude Guest

Default IDS2 for KLX650R?

I am in search of a performace exhaust and mid-pipe for my 1996 Kawasaki KLX650R and laid my eyes on the IDS2. But unfortunately I cannot find any info on whether this exhaust is going to fit my bike. Is there a particular IDS2 model that will fit? Or is there a different model Supertrapp offers that would fit?

Thanks in advace!

KLX Dude Guest

Oops, I just found the following model (#613-6651) for the C-version. I assume it will fit the R-version as well?
    Does Supertrapp offer a mid-pipe for it?

bschultz Guest

You want P/N 611-6600 (quiet core) or 613-6600 (race core). The P/N you reference is specific to the "C" model.

KLX Dude Guest

Sounds good, thank you.

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KLX Dude View Post
    Sounds good, thank you.
    I stand corrected, my error, the part numbers 611/613-6651 is correct for the "C" model, We are not sure if it will fit on the "R" model. The part numbers I gave you were for the KLR models and will NOT work on the KLX. SORRY.
    Last edited by bschultz; 09-21-2007 at 10:03 AM.

KLX Dude Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bschultz View Post
    I stand corrected, my error, the part numbers 611/613-6651 is correct for the "C" model, We are not sure if it will fit on the "R" model. The part numbers I gave you were for the KLR models and will NOT work on the KLX. SORRY.
    Ok, that really sucks. I have purchased the the 6600 model after your posting and expect it in the mail any day now...