Thread: Honda Shadow Spirit 750 application

customfinn Guest

Default Honda Shadow Spirit 750 application

I've always really liked Supertrapps. Now my wife and I have Shadow Spirit 750's. I see there currently are not any pipes for us.

So, what do we need to do to get a system?

Customfinn

joannajetson Guest

Default same question here

This is my question, too. What, did we both get our bikes on the same day?? I'm thinking of using the S/C Supermeg or Elite slip-ons, but the stock headers on the Spirit 750 are (I think) only 1-1/2". Is there a reducer sleeve that will let me use the Supertrapp slip-ons?

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by customfinn View Post
    I've always really liked Supertrapps. Now my wife and I have Shadow Spirit 750's. I see there currently are not any pipes for us.

So, what do we need to do to get a system?

Customfinn
    We do not have plans for developing an exhaust for the Honda Spirit at this time. Your interest has been noted and passed along to our Marketing and R&D departments.

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joannajetson View Post
    This is my question, too. What, did we both get our bikes on the same day?? I'm thinking of using the S/C Supermeg or Elite slip-ons, but the stock headers on the Spirit 750 are (I think) only 1-1/2". Is there a reducer sleeve that will let me use the Supertrapp slip-ons?
    A good source for a reducer sleeve would be your local auto parts or muffler shop. You may want to take a look a our Universal applications which come in different inlet sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by bschultz View Post
    A good source for a reducer sleeve would be your local auto parts or muffler shop. You may want to take a look a our Universal applications which come in different inlet sizes.
    The SC Elite SuperTrapp is available in a 1.5" inlet, part # 443-1517, US$230.00. You can order thru Summit Racing 800-230-3030 (they may have to special order it for you) or you can order directly from us!

If you want to order thru us please email me directly at: hugger@supertrapp.com