Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Honda Shadow Spirit 750 application

  1. #1
    customfinn Guest

    Default Honda Shadow Spirit 750 application

    I've always really liked Supertrapps. Now my wife and I have Shadow Spirit 750's. I see there currently are not any pipes for us.

    So, what do we need to do to get a system?

    Customfinn

  2. #2
    joannajetson Guest

    Default same question here

    This is my question, too. What, did we both get our bikes on the same day?? I'm thinking of using the S/C Supermeg or Elite slip-ons, but the stock headers on the Spirit 750 are (I think) only 1-1/2". Is there a reducer sleeve that will let me use the Supertrapp slip-ons?

  3. #3
    bschultz Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by customfinn View Post
    I've always really liked Supertrapps. Now my wife and I have Shadow Spirit 750's. I see there currently are not any pipes for us.

    So, what do we need to do to get a system?

    Customfinn
    We do not have plans for developing an exhaust for the Honda Spirit at this time. Your interest has been noted and passed along to our Marketing and R&D departments.

  4. #4
    bschultz Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joannajetson View Post
    This is my question, too. What, did we both get our bikes on the same day?? I'm thinking of using the S/C Supermeg or Elite slip-ons, but the stock headers on the Spirit 750 are (I think) only 1-1/2". Is there a reducer sleeve that will let me use the Supertrapp slip-ons?
    A good source for a reducer sleeve would be your local auto parts or muffler shop. You may want to take a look a our Universal applications which come in different inlet sizes.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bschultz View Post
    A good source for a reducer sleeve would be your local auto parts or muffler shop. You may want to take a look a our Universal applications which come in different inlet sizes.
    The SC Elite SuperTrapp is available in a 1.5" inlet, part # 443-1517, US$230.00. You can order thru Summit Racing 800-230-3030 (they may have to special order it for you) or you can order directly from us!

    If you want to order thru us please email me directly at: hugger@supertrapp.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •