Thread: 07 FLHTCU Question Slip-On Swap

Gargamel Guest

Default 07 FLHTCU Question Slip-On Swap

Greetings and salutations,

I am replacing V&H Ovals with your Kerker Dbl. Espresso slip-ons, for my 07 (and i have the K&N airbox). I currently run their Fuel Pak, set to their product. After conferring with their techs, they ran me a set of values to put into the Fuel Pak. So now my question.....

Have you done any testing using their FIcontrol? And if so, what values work the best? Or what do you recommend?

Thanks,

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
    Greetings and salutations,

I am replacing V&H Ovals with your Kerker Dbl. Espresso slip-ons, for my 07 (and i have the K&N airbox). I currently run their Fuel Pak, set to their product. After conferring with their techs, they ran me a set of values to put into the Fuel Pak. So now my question.....

Have you done any testing using their FIcontrol? And if so, what values work the best? Or what do you recommend?

Thanks,
    We have not done any testing with V&H's Fuel Pak, therefore do not have any suggestions using their FIcontrol. We found the "New" closed loop FI on the '07 HD's very accomodating with most of our pipes, including the Double Expresso's.