Thread: kerker megaphone for my ZRX '06

ZRXpower Guest

Default kerker megaphone for my ZRX '06

Hello guys..

It’s Xisco here from Mallorca (Spain). I’m a ZRX 1200 R ’06 owner and I’m interested in a Kerker megaphone new exhaust for my bike.

I’ve a plan to visit U.S.A CA on August 08 to 04 September (I’m leaving CA from San Francisco int. airport) and I would like to know your opinion of:

• Does anybody know any operative dealer for a Kerker Megaphone 4-1 black for KAWASAKI ZRX 1200 R??.I would like to find it near to San Francisco or L.A. I’ll be touring this area.
    • Do I need some extra part to mount this kind of exhaust?? Such as new air-filter,etc…
    • I’ve heard is possible the exhaust won’t fitt my ZRX due to different homologation, are you agree??
    • Could you tell me which will be the minimum volume for the parcel?? Does anybody know the parcel measures, weight?? I mean , do you think is possible to hand carry on and do the check in at the airport joined to my bagage?? Do you think the exhaust will be damaged with the transportation ??

Sorry for so many questions!!

I will be very much appreciate with your reply.

Best regards.

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZRXpower View Post
    Hello guys..

It’s Xisco here from Mallorca (Spain). I’m a ZRX 1200 R ’06 owner and I’m interested in a Kerker megaphone new exhaust for my bike.

I’ve a plan to visit U.S.A CA on August 08 to 04 September (I’m leaving CA from San Francisco int. airport) and I would like to know your opinion of:

• Does anybody know any operative dealer for a Kerker Megaphone 4-1 black for KAWASAKI ZRX 1200 R??.I would like to find it near to San Francisco or L.A. I’ll be touring this area.
    Contact us via email for information regarding a dealer and considerations of purchasing an exhaust system...sales@supertrapp.com
    • Do I need some extra part to mount this kind of exhaust?? Such as new air-filter,etc…
    New head port gaskets.
    • I’ve heard is possible the exhaust won’t fitt my ZRX due to different homologation, are you agree??
    That's correct, we do not offer an application for the '06 ZRX at this time.•
    Could you tell me which will be the minimum volume for the parcel?? Volume, sound or area?
    Does anybody know the parcel measures, weight??
    Box=35.3"x15.6"x16.1, Wgt 18-20lbs.
    I mean , do you think is possible to hand carry on and do the check in at the airport joined to my bagage??
    NO!
    Do you think the exhaust will be damaged with the transportation ??
    The system is encased in foam fill inside the box and is used to ship all over the world normally without incident: however there are rare exceptions.

Sorry for so many questions!!

I will be very much appreciate with your reply.

Best regards.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..