Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kerker stout 4 inch on streetglide

nova-cane Guest

Default kerker stouts

just rode 125 miles to the dealer and back---no problems whatsoever-----with the rush slip-ons. the numbers are 027-7825-and 027-7826 and the other number is 08111. thanks for your time.

nova-cane Guest

Default kerker stout

guess i will keep my current exhaust as the dealer want's 1100.00 to change my fuel map to run with these slip-ons from kerker. thanks for your help
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you feel fuel adjustment is required then there are other options for that as well. FuelMotoUSA.com offers great tech support with the fuel tuners they sell. They also are very familiar with our products.
    When tuning with our exhausts it is best to find someone with previous experience tuning our systems otherwise the results may not be the best.

nova-cane Guest

Default kerker stout

anybody close to corinth mississippi you recommend. my only other option is to sell them and keep what i got.did my numbers check out?

The numbers you gave reference our muffler body which is used on the 2010-12 models as well as the earlier models. I was trying to determine which model you had. The core assemblies are different for the early and late model Stouts. FuelMoto sells DynoJet Power commanders which is an aftermarket fuel management add on. I am not familiar with any tune shops in your area.
    If you decide to get your bike dyno tested then finding a shop that has experience dyno testing with our products is recommended.

nova-cane Guest

Default kerker stout

ok i appreciate the help---looks like they are traveling to a new home

I am sorry to hear that. Our Stouts were designed and tested to work with the stock air/fuel ratio as well as aftermarket fuel management modules.
    Last edited by jrichards; 05-07-2012 at 09:26 AM.