Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kerker stout 4 inch on streetglide

nova-cane Guest

Default kerker stout 4 inch on streetglide

bike was running perfect with rush exhaust .pulled them off and put the Kerker stout 4 inch on and now it is running like really bad ---jumping and lurching on takeoff but runs like a scalded dog after you get it above 40 mph.tried them once before about one month ago same result.my bike is an 08 flhx streetglide fuel injected and i am thinking it has to do with the computer.-thanks in advance for all info

Have you had the air fuel ratio adjusted from stock? What engine modifications have been done?

nova-cane Guest

Default kerker

harley dealer is closed on monday so i have not done any work on my totally stock bike-it does have a k&n filter

nova-cane Guest

Default kerker

i love these slip-on's and gotta make them work!

Do you have the system number for the Kerker Stout mufflers you have purchased? I would need the system number from your purchase receipt.
    Not the number on the muffler body.

nova-cane Guest

Default kerker stout

got them off ebay ---slightly used ---i figure previous owner had this same issue.

If you are using the stock fuel map on your 2008 fuel injected FLHX and no other modifications have been done to your motor, then you may need to have your bike looked at by a qualified technician.

nova-cane Guest

Default kerker stout

runs perfect with Rush slip-ons--i put them back on and am riding everyday--when i put the stouts on is when it runs crazy--thanks

Have you made any AFR adjustments?

Also what is the part number for our slip-ons. I still would like to know which model of our Kerker Stouts we are talking about.