سعودي كول شات قلبي شات التحليه سعودي انحراف طلال سعودي انحراف سعودي كول 94

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2-1 on my 2010 ultra

no discs, with open end cap would be=10 discs closed end cap.
    Try it with nothing, trim ring only for looks, this will be as 'open' and 'loud' as it can be. Go ride it and see what it does/sounds like.

Part of having the Trapp is the wide range of tuning options, you are limitless! Have fun with it.

I will say the 2.1 supermeg gets way too hot on the right let. I have the black ceramic coated one on my 2011 rgu and it generates much more heat then the stock with cat did and mine is tuned well so not running lean. I think it is just how the rear header is routed. I had a chorme one (supermeg 2.1) on my 04 egc and it did not put near the heat on the left leg as the new one does.

I would look at tuning, the head pipes for both of those bikes are almost identically routed? In fact, other than the O2 boss', they are interchangeable.

Quote Originally Posted by jwells View Post
    I would look at tuning, the head pipes for both of those bikes are almost identically routed? In fact, other than the O2 boss', they are interchangeable.
    tuning is spot on ruise afr ~14.4 and wot 13.2-13.5 I have heard of several other complaints of the same thing.

Heat issues on the right side of the touring models has been an issue/concern for years with stock or after market headpipes. Since both front and rear cylinders exit to the right heat is naturally concentrated in this area; hence the reason for developing and offering the "true dual" option which exits the rear cylinder on the '08 and earlier models to the left. However in '09 with the chassis change pushed the rear cyclinder pipe routing back to the right (and under the frame).

cpd9050 Guest

I did a download of a MAP from an identical bike and mods that had been tuned on the Dyno, and the bike runs great, but still hot. I'm gonna try to run the " smart tune " feature and see if that helps, but I may have to go back to stock or find another option. Love the way it like, sounds, and runs though.