Thread: Fatshots on My Trike

Ozroder Guest

Smile Fatshots on My Trike

I just completed a Champion Sidecar Independant Suspension Trike conversion to my 2010 Ultra and fitted the fuelmoto Jackpot header pipe and re fit my SE Fatshots.
    It was wierd but the sound did not change much after the header pipe was fitted and I was initially dissapointed as I wanted a few more db`s.

I changed my Alloy Art A/C over to a RSD Venturi A/C and the sound improved dramatically???? and is nothing short of fantastic!....................

The idle is very quiet with a nice deep rumble and is very comfortable at cruise without any overbearing sound, however on hard acceleration it has that deep Harley sound and barks nicely.....................

I am very happy with the sound now............performance is quite good too and will improve even further when I fit the TMAN TR555T cams shortly.

The mufflers came with 10 discs and open end caps which I dont need to change but I can add or take away discs in either muffler until the VE tables get closer on the TTS tables if the tune warrants it.............

The Fatshots with open header pipes really come into their own............

Ozroder

bschultz Guest

Thanks for the feedback.