Thread: Supertrapp SE with Fullsac x-pipe

jessie2925 Guest

Default Supertrapp SE with Fullsac x-pipe

I have a 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra with Fullsac x-pipe, TTS Mastertune and 2 in power cores. I really like the performance improvement but I want to lower overall sound level while maintaining deeper tone over stock. Considering Supertrapp SE as an option.

Anyone have Supertrapp SE on a 110 engine with Fullsac x-pipe? Any comments/insight appreciated. Thanks.

bschultz Guest

To take full advantage of your combination look at the SuperTrapp Stouts, FatShots or the HD SE FatShotZ.

jessie2925 Guest

Thanks. Am I correct to assume the Stouts will provide the lowest sound levels for a catless, 110 engine set-up?

bschultz Guest

The FatShots, depending on the number of discs & end cap, can provide the lowest volume.

jessie2925 Guest

Thumbs down

I have a few questions:

1. Is the Harley SE Nightstick the same product as the Supertrapp Fatshots?
    2. On the Harley website, only the Nightstick muffler came-up in the exhaust products matched to a 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra. Why was the Fatshotz excluded for my bike?
    3. Does the Nightstick work with a catless exhaust?

Thanks.

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker793 View Post
    I have a few questions:

1. Is the Harley SE Nightstick the same product as the Supertrapp Fatshots?
    Similar, however length is different.
    2. On the Harley website, only the Nightstick muffler came-up in the exhaust products matched to a 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra. Why was the Fatshotz excluded for my bike?
    That is a question for Harley; however it may have something to do with sound volume.
    3. Does the Nightstick work with a catless exhaust?
    It would, IF you had a Harley single sided OEM configured headpipe.
    The "NightStick" was designed to fit the 2010 FLHX/FLTRX 2:1 single sided (right) headpipe.

Thanks.
    ################################################## ##

jessie2925 Guest

Thanks. I ordered and should receive today Supertrapp Fatshots for my bike. Any recommendations for disc configuration for catless 110 engine? Primary consideration for me is noise reduction with "better than stock" sound and performance. Thanks again.

bschultz Guest

The SuperTrapp FatShots come with 12 discs and a closed end cap per muffler.
    8-10 discs (per muffler) should provide plenty of flow (performance) yet provide the sound you are looking for.

jessie2925 Guest

The Supertrapp Fatshots worked out very well and provided the balance I was looking to achieve. Used 10 discs. Nice sound level and performance. No need to remap current TTS Mastertune. Thanks for your support and advice.

bschultz Guest

Thanks for the positive feedback.