AIR CLEANER HIGH FLOW KIT
    RACE TUNER
    KIT, CYLINDER HEAD SCREAMING EAGLE
    COMPRESSION RELEASES
    1550 PISTONS AND CONVERSION KIT
    258 CAM KIT
    S&S TWIN CAM PUSHRODS
    SCREAMIN EAGLE HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH SPRING

Current slip ons are way to loud. Original crossover front end. I would like to quiet it down and not lose too much power. I would also like to cool it down if possible. Any suggestion on the number of discs per side that I should start with? Set for install and Dyno Friday.

Thanks Tony

bschultz Guest

SuperTrapp FatShots?
    8-10 on the left, 12-14 on the right.

tbell Guest

Default Fatshot slip ons on 2005 Ultra

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes SuperTrapp Fatshots...(late night post, my eyes weren't working well from reading about exhaust.

Two other quick questions........

Would it be the same with the Internal Disc series with tapered ends (I'm just not sure about the look of the exposed discs on the bagger....I haven't been a good picture or in person). And will performance/sound be the same..I understand they are a little louder than the Fatshots.

Also, what about the two into one SuperMegs. How do they compare to either the Fatshots or Internal Disc with tapered ends for sound/performance. I have eliminated all other pipes, just want to make sure I get the best SuperTrapp pipes for the configuration.

Thanks again for the great support network.

Tony

bschultz Guest

The Internal disc Series will be a little quieter than the FatShots (1-2db's); however performance will be similar.
    The SuperTrapp SuperMeg is our best performance option and you will realize the most gains; however is also loudest (1-2db's).

tbell Guest

Default fatshot slip ons on 2005 Ultra

Well...I think I am convinced that the 2 into 1 is the best choice. That being the case, how many discs would you suggest I start with using a closed end. Keeping it relatively quiet and not choked out?

Tony

bschultz Guest

17-18 discs with the closed end cap.

tbell Guest

Thumbs up Fatshot slip ons on 2005 Ultra

Thanks very much.....great support forum.

Tony

tbell Guest

Default fatshot slip ons on 2005 Ultra

I picked up the phone to order the pipes, and a question popped into my head regarding fit. I have been quoting my bike as a 2005 Ultra for fitment. However, I have the screaming eagle cylinder heads as outlined above. Will the 828-71453 fit?

Tony

bschultz Guest

The SE heads should NOT be an issue.

tbell Guest

Default fatshot slip ons on 2005

Thanks again. For shipping purposes, do you know the weight of the 2 into 1?
    Tony