Hi, I just bought a house and up in the rafters of the garage I found a brand-new-looking pipe, a 4:1 system (if I have the terminology right) with a number stamped on a welded bracket: 4MSL-41102.

I have no use for it, but if I could figure out what I've got, it might help me find someone who would want it. Could you help?

Thanks so much! Frank