Thread: Fat Boy 2010

pierre58 Guest

Default Fat Boy 2010

My wife have a 2010 Fat Boy, and we have the detachable saddlebags, do you think the Fat shots going to have the clearance between them and the bags? do you have a smaller slip on with internal discs for this bike? Thanks

bschultz Guest

We have NOT done a fitment of the FatShots with the deatachable bags. By compairing photos of the stock system and the FatShots, you can see the FatShots top pipe is 2-3" higher than the stock unit which could be an issue.
    We do not offer an Internal disc application for the 2010 FLSTFB.

pierre58 Guest

Cool

Ok i check and the FatShots don't fit with the detachable saddlebags...my second choice is the Supertrapp 2:1 Supermeg #827-71572 black...tell me if it's the one for a 2010 Fat Boy Lo ? the bike is stock apart for a Screaming Eagle air filter and Harley Download...do i need to retune on a dyno ? or add a Power Commander or another fuel tuner ? or the bike going to run good like it is? Thanks

bschultz Guest

The 2:1 SuperTrapp SuperMeg (827-71572) will be our best performer, WITHOUT additional mods for your 2010 FLSTFB.

pierre58 Guest

Smile

Thank you...another question, does the rear of the pipe clear the rear axle nut ?

Yes, the pipe just clears the rear axle/swingarm.