Thread: were to buy a new set of pipes

mrshaggy1 Guest

Default were to buy a new set of pipes

hi,
    been sent to this site by a good mate of mine,
    i am looking for a set of decent pipes( thats why i came here) for my FXDB dyna street bob. (2007 / 8)

i already have a set of Bassini pipes fitted, but they are getting a bit tired and worn (to many miles on them!) and i am looking to replace them with a full set of decent pipes,
    preferably black, but chrome will do.

the problem i am finding is an approved supplier in Hampshire for them, and of course a look see to what is around!

straight thru long or shortshots would be good.

any helkp would be well appreciated, as we have a rather long run to do in the summer (about 2500 miles) so i would like to get them asap, so i can bed them in.
    yep the bike is set up with a new power commander and stage one was completed, (the company that did this is no longer trading!).

many thanks in advance

Mrshaggy

We have a number of systems available for your FXDB, 2:1's in chrome or Black, Mean Mothers in Chrome, X-Pipes in chrome/black/silver.
    Go to our website and use the 'Find My Exhaust' option to search everything available for your bike.

There is also a dealer locator, search by country and see who is in your area.

Thanks!