Thread: 2009 Police bike

H-DCOM Guest

Default 2009 Police bike

I just had Screamin Eagle diffusion disc slipon's, installed by my dealer, on my 2009 Police FLH.
    My first question is I was told you Supertrapp makes these for HD is this true?
    Second after they were installed the bike proformed great but I am looking for a little bit louder sound. What is the best way to go about making the pipes louder but not making ridability a problem?

bschultz Guest

Yes, we manufacture the Screaming Eagle "FatShotz" for HD. More discs = more exhaust flow = more sound. Additional discs can be purchased in 6 or 12 packs. Another option would be the "FatShotz tune kit".

H-DCOM Guest

By adding disks will I lean out the motor

bschultz Guest

Your "closed loop" fuel injection should make the needed adjustments to keep the A/F ratio within parameters set at the factory.

H-DCOM Guest

I Bought the 12 additional disc set and the longer screw set. should I start by putting 6 on each side and work my way back or the other way around? Also I am told by the Dealer there is one screw on each muffler that is made so I can not back it out and I will need to drill it out to remove it. Is that true?

bschultz Guest

Install all that you have (6 per side). There is a "tamper proof" security head on one of the screws. Your local Craftsman hardware or tool supplier can help you with a wrench/bit for removal.