Thread: Se 12865115

Dow Davis Guest

Default Se 12865115

I put the se slipons on my 08 FLHT after reading a shoot out in a biker mag. I loved them at first but they steadily have become much louder. When i purchased them I swore they said they were rebuildable. When I took them apart there was no sign of any packing. Was I mistaken? Can they be repacked? If so can you give me the part number of the repack kit or if not can you recommend how to get them back to original?

bschultz Guest

The SE's (Super Elites) are NOT servicable (repackable). The core assembly is of a cartridge type which incorporates the outer shield and can only be replaced as a unit, P/N 100-65115.

Dow Davis Guest

If I have to replace the cartridge, I thought I read somewhere that you can use the Kerker K3 standard baffle in the SE's. Then they will be able to be repacked. Do you know if that baffle will fit my slip on's? If it will, can you tell me what the Kerker part number is?

Quote Originally Posted by Dow Davis View Post
    If I have to replace the cartridge, I thought I read somewhere that you can use the Kerker K3 standard baffle in the SE's. Then they will be able to be repacked. Do you know if that baffle will fit my slip on's? If it will, can you tell me what the Kerker part number is?
    You can and i did just that but they were quite a bit louder. Well I should say I did it with the Screaming eagle 65115-98B's which I think are the same body as the ones you have.

bschultz Guest

Yes, the Kerker K-3 baffles (P/N 100-7580) are servicable and are compatible with the SE muffler bodies.

I have a supertrapp ids2 and need info on how to repack the silencer
    thanks
    Lily lara

Quote Originally Posted by arham View Post
    I have a supertrapp ids2 and need info on how to repack the silencer
    thanks
    http://www.supertrapp.com/resource/faqs.asp
    Here's a link to our website, FAQ section. You will find everything you need there.

Thank you.