Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: lettered closed end cap

  1. #1
    crazy canuck Guest

    Default lettered closed end cap


    I purchased a lettered closed end cap. I was just wondering if I should screw the lettered cap over the regular stainless closed end cap or just use the lettered closed end cap alone? Btw, my exhaust is a 2:1 supermeg.


  2. #2
    bschultz Guest


    The lettered and unlettered closed end caps serve the same purpose. The lettered is primarily used on Off-Road applications where the "UFSF APPROVED" needs to be readliy seen. One or the other is good enough.

  3. #3
    crazy canuck Guest


    Sorry B. What I meant is I purchased an end cap that says supertrapp with the four black bars.

  4. #4
    bschultz Guest


    The stainless steel unit is used as a heat shield against (back of) the Aluminum Unit.

  5. #5
    crazy canuck Guest


    Thanks B.

  6. #6
    ajaya Guest


    Oh at last, so here I got my doubt cleared. I was also confused with these lettered closed end caps. I had once seen them with one of my friends. I am also planning to purchase one end cap soon. Hey B, If I get any doubts I will surely come back here.

  7. #7
    bschultz Guest

    Default funny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts