Thread: P/n 041-6517

Default P/n 041-6517

I tried to find these on the internet store but they did not come up. If I could get free shipping and use pay pal I would like to order a set. thanks

bschultz Guest

Sorry, not all component parts and accessories are available at the web store. You or your dealer/favorite retailer can contact our Customer Service department to place an order.

Quote Originally Posted by bschultz View Post
    Sorry, not all component parts and accessories are available at the web store. You or your dealer/favorite retailer can contact our Customer Service department to place an order.
    okay I found an outfit to order me some. apparently supertrapp does not keep them in stock and will be 2 weeks is there anyway you can pull some strings and have ST drop ship them instead of shipping to Zanotti's and then to me? It would probably cut a bunch of time off. thanks for your consideration. jeff p.s. I have sold at least 5 2.1 supermegs because I have recommended them to riding friends.

bschultz Guest

Being a manufacturing facility we primarily supply the major after market motorcycle distributors. We are not a wholesale warehouse, we take orders and have production schedules and we do NOT drop ship.

I figured that would be the case, but being I have gotten good Customer service in the past I did not think it hurt to ask. thanks jeff