Thread: Powercommander or RaceTuner - maps???

Default Powercommander or RaceTuner - maps???

Have a 2007 FLHX Street Glide, stock other than a Stage I map, Doherty air cleaner kit and 2:1 SuperMeg. Just purchased SuperMeg, but have yet to put it on. Ordered a Race Tuner, but just found out today it will be delayed under the end of September. Wondering if I should go with a PowerCommander instead or live with the SuperMeg using my Stage I map until the RaceTuner comes in? If wait until the RT comes in, what is the amount of discs should I run in the meantime to be close.

Does anyone have a RaceTuner map for the Supertrapp setup?

thanks in advance
    Mike

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reesmicm View Post
    Have a 2007 FLHX Street Glide, stock other than a Stage I map, Doherty air cleaner kit and 2:1 SuperMeg. Just purchased SuperMeg, but have yet to put it on. Ordered a Race Tuner, but just found out today it will be delayed under the end of September. Wondering if I should go with a PowerCommander instead or live with the SuperMeg using my Stage I map until the RaceTuner comes in? If wait until the RT comes in, what is the amount of discs should I run in the meantime to be close.

Does anyone have a RaceTuner map for the Supertrapp setup?

thanks in advance
    Mike
    The PowerCommander is a good product, however you should be fine running 16-18 discs with your Stage I map until the RaceTuner comes in. Your Harley dealer should be able to assist you with a custom dyno tune or an existing map on file.

Default SERT Maps

I have a local tuner that is extremely good with SERT and PC maps, this tuner actually trains nearby HD dealers in optimizing SERT mapping. I am going to go with the SERTvG instead of waiting 60 days for the SERTvH.

Once I get it tuned, I will try to get a download of the map to pass along to Supertrapp for testing and maybe distribution. My combination will be a 2:1 SuperMeg with Dotherty PowerPacc on a 2007 FLHX.

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reesmicm View Post
    I have a local tuner that is extremely good with SERT and PC maps, this tuner actually trains nearby HD dealers in optimizing SERT mapping. I am going to go with the SERTvG instead of waiting 60 days for the SERTvH.

Once I get it tuned, I will try to get a download of the map to pass along to Supertrapp for testing and maybe distribution. My combination will be a 2:1 SuperMeg with Dotherty PowerPacc on a 2007 FLHX.
    Thanks, looking forward to the input.