Hi,

I have a 2010 Ultra Limited, with it's 103" engine. I;m looking to get a little more oomph out of it without damaging my hearing anymore than it already is. I'm searching for quiet power. I have a set of SE II's that a friend gave me (most likely for '09 and earlier). I put them on with the cat-filled stock headpipes and measured the sound and it was almost identical to stock. I have a couple questions.

First I would like to get rid of the cat. I'm sorry, but I do not like the looks of the Supertrapp duals for my bike. In addition, I think the 2:1:2 is actually a good idea, so I'm looking at a set of Power Duals. Can you tell me how much of an increase in sound I'm going to experience?

I am also looking at the Fat Shots. I like the look, and from what I understand they can be made as quiet as stock. I understand that would be a trade-off, power for sound, but do you know how much power would be lost, and how many discs to use to achieve that sound level?

Additionally, how does the sound of the fat shots compare to the SE's? Is the tone as deep? I really like the deep tone of the SE's.