Thread: Screamin' Eagle速 Nightstick /Supermeg

Default Screamin' Eagle速 Nightstick /Supermeg

Does anyone know for sure if these mufflers are the same internally? I also read the Nightstick has no sound insulation is that true? Also what would be quieter the new 2010 SE (P/N 128-65119) or the Nightstick? My bike is a 103 with head work,cams with the cat removed.Please anyone.
    Last edited by bob2002; 05-03-2010 at 07:34 AM.
    2012 Ultra Limited,S&S Air Cleaner,Wood 222 Cams,Cobra Power Port Header,CVO Mufflers,TTS Tuner
    AMSOIL DEALER SINCE 1985

bschultz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bob2002 View Post
    Does anyone know for sure if these mufflers are the same internally? They are not the same. I also read the Nightstick has no sound insulation is that true? True. Also what would be quieter the new 2010 SE (P/N 128-65119) or the Nightstick? Unless you purchased the "tune kit" and installed the open end cap on the NightStick, the 128-65119 would be louder My bike is a 103 with head work,cams with the cat removed.Please anyone.

Can sound insulation be added? Thanks
    2012 Ultra Limited,S&S Air Cleaner,Wood 222 Cams,Cobra Power Port Header,CVO Mufflers,TTS Tuner
    AMSOIL DEALER SINCE 1985

bschultz Guest

Yes, it would require the removal of the core assembly.

Which style of packing do you think will work best? Thanks for your help
    AMSOIL DEALER SINCE 1985

bschultz Guest

Any good quality fiberglass muffler packing will work, such as our P/N 400-4020.