Thread: 2005 FLHT fitment

443jeffc3814 Guest

Default 2005 FLHT fitment

no luck finding the correct supertrapp 2 into 1 exhaust for my 2005 FLHT with stage I and II upgrades . Which model number for the chrome 2 into 1 that is quiet and also gives more torque on the low and mid ranges. I do most of my riding 2 up at lower speeds. I will be using the tts mastertune . Will I have to weld on 02 bungs or does the exhaust that will fit my bike already have bungs ? If not where should i weld the bungs on the pipes that will fit my bike ?

thank you
    Jeff

bschultz Guest

The SuperTrapp SuperMeg will provide you with the power and sound your looking for.
    P/N 828-71453 is the correct application for your year; however does not have O2 bungs. You can utilize P/N 828-71576 which is for the '07-09 models which has O2 bungs; however there is a minor difference in the mounting do to the six speed tranny. The instructions can be downloaded at our website to see the difference.

443jeffc3814 Guest

Default 2005 fitment continued...

thank you for the quick response and info. Much appreciated. Where can i find the specifics on the " minor difference in the mounting do to the six speed tranny. The instructions can be downloaded at our website to see the difference. " Maybe it's all this snow we are getting here in Maryland, but darn, I cant find any differences on PDF downloads from your site. If i can use P/N 828-71576 with only minor modifications that would be awesome . thanks

bschultz Guest

I believe we talked, it's the OEM bracket used with the P-clamp on the later models.