Thread: 127-65549 Zephyr ZR550

Hybrid View

sidotoole Guest

Default 127-65549 Zephyr ZR550

Hi,

I've been looking to buy a Kerker Meg exhaust system for my Zephyr 550.

I live in the UK and have recently been given a quote and estimated delivery charge for the following order by one of your suppliers:

127-65549 MEG SERIES BLK
    KAW ZEPHYR 550 90-92 4:1 SS

I emailed them back and confirmed that I would like to put an order in but I haven't heard from them since (this was neary a month ago).

They said that Kerker has discontinued the standard systems for this bike but that they do make a specialty system and gave me the above part number.

Can you please confirm if I am able to purchase this exhaust for my bike as I have had mixed messages from different suppliers and I am quite confused now.

Thanks.

bschultz Guest

The referenced P/N 127-65549 is still manufactured as a "special" order, expect an 8-12 week build time.

sidotoole Guest

That's great news. I was told by one your distributors that I would need to pay a 20% deposit which is fine but they haven't contacted me back about and I'm very eager to put an order in as soon as possible.

Would you be able to give me the contact details of any other distributors that would be willing to send overseas?

Thank you.

bschultz Guest

Contact our Customer Service Department during business hours;
    Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm

sidotoole Guest

Thanks for your advice. I have put my order in and all I have to do now is wait for a bit.

Can you tell me if the exhaust comes with collets for it. I think they are also referred to as retainers.

bschultz Guest

If you are referring to "split collars", yes.