Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tuning SUPERTRAPP for S&S 95" upgrade

floutier Guest

Hello bschultz,
    I got the fuel map for my powercommander directly from Dynojet.
    I am running 14 discs in order to keep the sound not too loud in the neighberhood....
    The yelow/blue started after I did a 3 hours ride, that might explain the heat, but surprised me. 3 hours ride is not that long...
    Can the muffler be replaced through the dealer I bought it from? (Riviera Shopper/Biver/France)
    Thanks you for your help,

bschultz Guest

You can; however the 14 discs sounds restrictive and may cause the same results on a new can.

floutier Guest

OK, so how do I proceed for the muffler replacement?
    Do you have a warranty code I can give to the dealer?
    They are closed for summer vacation until July 20, but I can do it after. There is no rush.
    Do you need the current muffler sent to you for the exchange?
    Thank you for your support.

bschultz Guest

All SuperTrapp products come with a limited one-year warranty against workmanship and mechanical failure; however, bluing/discoloration is considered a tuning issue and NOT covered under warranty. It would be your dealer’s discretion whether they chose to assist you with the muffler replacement.

floutier Guest

Understood, however, the shrinkage of the end (see picture) is a mechanical design issue....don't you think?

bschultz Guest

The muffler body on your system has been in production for over a decade and we have not had issue with it during that time.