Thread: Mounting bracket for 92 FXR

Shaun B. Guest

Default Mounting bracket for 92 FXR

I purchased a 2 into 1 supertrapp exhaust for my 1992 FXR quite a few years ago. I took it off when I rebuilt the bike and I lost the mounting hardware. My exhaust is the 2 into 1 lower mounted system. Do you offer the mounting hardware for this pipe still? Thanks.

bschultz Guest

To better assist you we will need the part number from the headpipe. You will find it stamped on the end of the collector, beginning with the pre-fix 050-XXXX. Contact our Customer Service department during normal business hours, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday with your findings.

Shaun B. Guest

Default Mounting bracket for 92 FXR

The only part number I could find is on the muffler and is 0271142. In the new/current Iron Works Magazine (December 2009), there is an FXRT featured that has the same pipe as mine. I just need that mounting bracket to get it back on mine. Thanks.

bschultz Guest

The part number referenced is a muffler body used in a discontinued 2:1 system we made for RevTech; however it was for a '86-96 FXST. The chrome bracket used in this system is P/N 029-7339. Contact our Customer Service for pricing/ordering info.