PDA

View Full Version : Kerker Part Numbers

JimT
10-29-2007, 08:26 PM
I was wondering if there is any way to find older Kerker part numbers and the corresponding applications. Is there a searchable database? I have a 4 into 1 system with aluminum canister that I am not sure what bike it fits. The connector pipe is marked 5604 RC. The head pipe is marked 5604 3???. I cannot make out the last few digits. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Jim

bschultz
10-30-2007, 09:36 AM
I was wondering if there is any way to find older Kerker part numbers and the corresponding applications. Is there a searchable database? I have a 4 into 1 system with aluminum canister that I am not sure what bike it fits. The connector pipe is marked 5604 RC. The head pipe is marked 5604 3???. I cannot make out the last few digits. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Jim

No data base available for public use, however we can usually be of assistance when part numbers are given. The part numbers you reference are part of a Kerker K-Series 4:1 White Tip (silver ceramic) system for a Suzuki GSX-R1100K '89-92. System P/N 149-51102 is no longer manufactured (discontinued in '02).

JimT
10-30-2007, 10:48 AM
Thanks for your fast reply. While a public database would be great, I am greatly impressed by your 'far above the norm' effort in supplying help and information. Your commitment and support to your customers is truly commendable.

Thanks again,

Jim

bschultz
10-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Thanks Jim, appreciate the positive feedback.