PDA

View Full Version : 110" Cvo

happyman
10-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Am getting ready to install a build on my 07 CVO,110".What i am going to install is a set of HQ heads and a HQ, 575 camset.It is a tq build mostly but it will have a decent jump everywhere.. should be around or a little over 110 hp and close to 120 ft. lbs +or -. Have a Supertrapp 2/1 pipe i am going to install. Am wondering what is a good starting point for both closed and open end caps? will tune it on a dyno and will look at the curves to see what is the best and the noise will also be part of it. don't really thin the open endcap will be too loud but it may be. will looks at both opeions and tuneing.
thanks for all info,
Happy

bschultz
10-22-2007, 02:50 PM
Am getting ready to install a build on my 07 CVO,110".What i am going to install is a set of HQ heads and a HQ, 575 camset.It is a tq build mostly but it will have a decent jump everywhere.. should be around or a little over 110 hp and close to 120 ft. lbs +or -. Have a Supertrapp 2/1 pipe i am going to install. Am wondering what is a good starting point for both closed and open end caps? will tune it on a dyno and will look at the curves to see what is the best and the noise will also be part of it. don't really thin the open endcap will be too loud but it may be. will looks at both opeions and tuneing.
thanks for all info,
Happy
Start with the full 20 discs and have another 6 available if needed. The "open" end-cap flows for 10-12 discs.

TOMCENTRAL
11-12-2007, 08:25 PM
I had a 2007 StreetGlide with 103,RevPerf heads,Redshift .557 cams 2:1 Supermeg.It ran best with 26 discs.With 28 I lost a little low end & a open cap w/16 discswas too loud for me.You will love that pipe on your build.It is the best,makes power where you ride.Regards,Tom PS:28 sounds about rite for a 110

bschultz
11-13-2007, 07:39 AM
Thanks for your experienced input.