PDA

View Full Version : #827-71134 with VRSCDX

trinichild
10-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Hi,
I'm trying to install the #827-71134 onto my 07 VRSCDX but am having fit problems. I get the fatshots to slip on and the mounting brackets to line up, but the final two tabs where the mufflers bolt together don't meet. Can you have a look at the attached pic and tell me what's wrong.

Thanks
Nishan.

bschultz
10-16-2007, 07:26 AM
Hi,
I'm trying to install the #827-71134 onto my 07 VRSCDX but am having fit problems. I get the fatshots to slip on and the mounting brackets to line up, but the final two tabs where the mufflers bolt together don't meet. Can you have a look at the attached pic and tell me what's wrong.

Thanks
Nishan.

Please be patient, we have R&D & Manufacturing departments involved, looking at the production process. Is there any indication that the muffler bracket attached to the mounting bracket is bent?

trinichild
10-16-2007, 02:28 PM
it doesn't look bent, more like its been welded in the wrong place on the bottom slip on.

bschultz
10-17-2007, 08:17 AM
We have not had an issue with these bodies. We have checked manufacturing procedures, however have not come up with possible errors. At this point it is probably best to process a warranty.
http://www.supertrapp.com/contact/warranty.asp