PDA

View Full Version : Want a pipes for a HD muscle 09

willso7
07-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Ok guys , ineed i set of new slip-on pipes for my new harley davidson muscle !!.I dont thing that supertrapp made a slip-on yet for the muscle :mad:!!. When do you thing is gona be available !!, can i put another supertrapp pipes(slip-on) for my muscle !!. Wait for all your answer .Eric :D

jwells
07-23-2009, 07:43 AM
We need a bike.

willso7
07-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Yes for sure , i see that i guys call EDDIE368 is ready to send is bike to made a pipes.Cool.Im on the list to buy a set.:D

hugger
07-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Ok guys , ineed i set of new slip-on pipes for my new harley davidson muscle !!.I dont thing that supertrapp made a slip-on yet for the muscle :mad:!!. When do you thing is gona be available !!, can i put another supertrapp pipes(slip-on) for my muscle !!. Wait for all your answer .Eric :D

Hi Eric, just spoke to the powers that be and we will not be producing anything for the HD Muscle.

Sorry!
Gerry

willso7
07-28-2009, 08:37 PM
WOW :confused:

sztief
07-31-2009, 09:11 AM
Then i'm off to Remus, They DO make some nice pipes.

:mad:

hugger
08-03-2009, 11:26 PM

Hi Eric, there are no plans to do a slipon or anything else for the Muscle. Sorry!