PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Indian Scout

alchemist
06-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Greetings! I have a 2002 Indian Scout, stock exhaust, the previous owner removed the guts, as in open exhaust, no baffles. I read in a previous note that p/n 100-2151 might work for my application, is this true? And what price? My end caps had whatever bracing or baffling there was cut out, and I would be very happy if I can keep the stock looking exhaust on my bike with functioning mufflers. Thanks for any help.

hugger
06-02-2009, 02:58 PM
Greetings! I have a 2002 Indian Scout, stock exhaust, the previous owner removed the guts, as in open exhaust, no baffles. I read in a previous note that p/n 100-2151 might work for my application, is this true? And what price? My end caps had whatever bracing or baffling there was cut out, and I would be very happy if I can keep the stock looking exhaust on my bike with functioning mufflers. Thanks for any help.

Part # 100-2151 (comes with 2 cores) is the competition core, packing and 12 discs, screws and endcaps for the discs. The cost is US$123.00, you can order these directly from the SuperTrapp factory. If you want the restrictive core that the mufflers originally came with then you will need different part #'s. Please email me at: hugger@supertrapp.com and I will help you.