PDA

View Full Version : MXHAUST for Rocket

Mark
04-07-2009, 11:40 AM
There is a website, www.mxhaust.fi, that claims to have an exhaust system for a rocket III. It has a picture of the exhaust with the supertrapp logo. It forwards you to a Finnish HD dealer to buy the exhaust.
#1. I can't speak finnish.
#2. I can't get any information from supertrapp.

Help anyone?

jwells
04-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Interesting.
None of us speak Finish either.
Regardless, we don't have anything to do with that system, someone is buying our mufflers from somewhere.
If you look at the mounting brackets for the mufflers, they are way too far forward, those will break.

Mark
04-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Thanks JWELLS, it's a goodlooking system, if not well made, I was just hoping it was legit. There are not a lot of exhaust options for the 3 cylinder beast.
Mark

jwells
04-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks, it is a good looking system, just does not look like the mufflers are adequatley supported with the brackets being so far forward?

bruno
04-17-2009, 05:10 AM
Hi, guys. This particular exhaust system for rocket pictured on mxhaust web site has over 30k miles on it + brutal dyno time for last 3 seasons and no signs of cracking or fatique on mufflers or system. We are a dealer for Supertrapp and responsible one at that. The latest production model has triangular bracket for additional support and adjustability. Please hold Your breath for next week, cause new dyno charts are ready and You will not belive whats coming. Supertrapp delivers Power! Also for Touring, Speed triple, Street triple, America and Speedmaster to name a few.

Later, B

jwells
04-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Good deal Bruno-post up so we know whats available.

bruno
04-29-2009, 03:38 AM
Hi,

Dont know how to include photos at this forum, but in short, dyno results;

touring, +48hp / +48Nm at wheel, slip ons

classic lll / lll, +44hp / +45Nm at wheel, full system

both with beautiful curve and to remaind You thats with exhaust and fuel mapping.

both using Supertrapp components for adjustability and smooth sound.

Bruno

hugger
04-30-2009, 08:34 AM
There is a website, www.mxhaust.fi, that claims to have an exhaust system for a rocket III. It has a picture of the exhaust with the supertrapp logo. It forwards you to a Finnish HD dealer to buy the exhaust.
#1. I can't speak finnish.
#2. I can't get any information from supertrapp.

Help anyone?

In the stream of replies you will see an answer from Bruno, please contact him as he is the Guy from Finland and it has been his project. Great guy and he speaks English!