PDA

View Full Version : TTS-Mastertune system with 2:1 SuperMeg

reesmicm
03-25-2009, 10:45 AM
Just installed a TTS-Mastertune FI system on my 09 FatBob with a 2:1 Supermeg and SE aircleaner. Great results and powerband. One good thing about this system is its ability to create a great map "without" putting the dyno - no expense/wear and tear from dyno runs. It was easier than I thought to do, just had to put my my laptop in my backpack, connect to the ECM and ride at various speeds and it recorded the VE tables for each cylinders. Made a couple of runs and it optimizes the tables with each run, then I created the map and downloaded to my ECM. It's is by the old SERT people but with a lot of extra functionality that the old and new SERT don't have, plus I don't need the services of HD each time I change a componet on my bike, like adding/subtracting discs out of my Supermeg.

jwells
03-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Good to hear.
Now-go ride it!

ptcrider
08-21-2009, 09:48 AM
Just installed a TTS-Mastertune FI system on my 09 FatBob with a 2:1 Supermeg and SE aircleaner. Great results and powerband. One good thing about this system is its ability to create a great map "without" putting the dyno - no expense/wear and tear from dyno runs. It was easier than I thought to do, just had to put my my laptop in my backpack, connect to the ECM and ride at various speeds and it recorded the VE tables for each cylinders. Made a couple of runs and it optimizes the tables with each run, then I created the map and downloaded to my ECM. It's is by the old SERT people but with a lot of extra functionality that the old and new SERT don't have, plus I don't need the services of HD each time I change a componet on my bike, like adding/subtracting discs out of my Supermeg.
I'm confused. I have a 09 SuperGlide and want to do stage 1 with SE aircleaner, SupertTrapp 2:1 SuperMeg and TTS. The shop is telling me this setup can't be "properly" dyno tuned without drilling a hole in the exhaust end cap to insert a sniffer up into the exhaust beyond the baffle..into the header. Now you say here you don't even need dyno or sniffer to adjust a/f ratio with TTS. I'm definitely missing something here.

bschultz
08-21-2009, 11:01 AM
The Mastertune system utilizes the diagnostic interface and reads from the O2 sensors rather than "sniffing" at the end of, or "up" the pipe.