PDA

View Full Version : Anyone trying to dyno with 2-1 open end cap?

1RoadGlide2009
02-10-2009, 10:32 PM
If so, I have tuned with 12 discs and open end cap. I like the sound better than closed..

I am wondering if SuperTrapp Industries does any testing with an open end cap at all.

Can anyone confirm if they do or do not....

I can find no info regarding open end-cap testing. Only that you can deduct 10-12 discs if you choose to use it....

ginap
02-11-2009, 08:18 AM
To the best of our knowledge, we have not conducted testing with an open end cap. Even if we did, there are so many factors that need to be considered re: the type of bike it was tested on, etc.

Hope that helps.

1RoadGlide2009
02-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Yes it does and thank you very much ginip

I sent a dyno sheet in pdf. format to bshultz through your sales email last week asking them if they would forward it to him. I did not get a reply from them or the Guru.....The pdf. was just over the limit to post.

I also have two questions posted on another post could you take a look at them?

The questions are about torque and horse power - more discs or less discs using the open end-cap.....

I could copy and past them over if need be....:o

I just now realized that I could zip the file and I have attached it :D

Thanks again ginip and I am looking forward to your reply and advise...

Marty
Check out FactoryPro Tuning web site :cool:
http://www.factorypro.com

ginap
02-11-2009, 02:35 PM
You are welcome.

I received your e-mail and attachment you sent to guru bschultz and responded to you, but it seems you didn't receive it. Unfortunately, bschultz is no longer with the company. And, I see you were able to attach you PDF to your most current post. Thank you for the helpful info.

Also, I answered your other two questions in the original post you asked them in.

Good luck and have fun!

1RoadGlide2009
02-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Sorry to hear that about your co-worker...

Again, thank you for following through gnap.... I plan on attending AZ Bike Week this year leaving my town on 3/26 I should arrive 27th or sooner... Will any one from SuperTrapp be attending?

Marty