PDA

View Full Version : Bmw r1100 gs

bandysr
02-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Hey, I was just wondering which muffler you would recommend... and how many disks... I was looking at the S/C series and the Aluminum Race... the bike is 1100 cc parallel twin, with 2-into-1 2" header...
thanks,
Bandy

ginap
02-10-2009, 01:20 PM
You'll want to go with either our S/C or SuperLight. It's up to you based on looks of the exhaust, etc.

Start off with 10 discs.

Good luck and have fun!

bandysr
02-16-2009, 07:00 PM
thanks for the info! I ordered the S/C 24" in stainless... and can't wait for it to get here... I am already working on fabing the midpipe... I will post a pic and maybe audio when I get it done :-D

ginap
02-17-2009, 07:12 AM
That's awesome! Thanks for ordering SuperTrapp. Definitely let us know when you've posted the video and we'll try to feature it on our website too!

Have fun!

bandysr
03-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Hi for anyone who is interested, I got everything finished today, there is a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9MN56ky02E) on youtube of the intermediate stage (put on with cheep flex exhaust) ohh and I stalled coming of the stand... but it was cold so I didn't feel it warranted re-doing the video... so yeah... just ignore that bit of the video :-) and I will make another one when it is daytime sometime later... I hope you like it.... actually I could care less if you like it... I like it!:D