PDA

View Full Version : 2:1 header replacement cost?

jeff
02-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Bruce how much just for the headers for 04 flht 828-71455. I have had mine a couple of years and it looks like it maybe starting to crack where the headers join the collector. I had my heatshields rechromed and repacked the muffler so would just soon replace the header than buy another system. My only complaint the entire time I have this is the tranny mounts keep breaking and the way my header is there is not room to slide a heavier clamp between the pipes as the gap is barely enough for the hose clamp to get in. I have installed a couple of these on friends bikes and noticed they both had more clearance between the top and bottom header where the tranny mount is. thanks jeff

ginap
02-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Please call our customer service department. 216-265-8400 x.128

jeff
02-10-2009, 10:59 PM
called customer service and as always Supertrapp had great CS. No company is without faults but Supertrapp has great customer service. My ST is way past warranty and I was not expecting something for nothing but I got a great deal (in my opinion) on a set of headers.

ginap
02-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback Jeff. We pride ourselves on our quality exhausts, but our Customer Service is unsurpassed. Gerry has been with us for 11 years and is a walking encyclopedia when it comes to everything SuperTrapp.