PDA

View Full Version : Supermeg 2:1 2009 Fat Bob

reesmicm
01-10-2009, 10:42 PM
How many discs can I run "without" having to add a fuel management system such as a Supertuner for a 09 FXDF Fat Bob with factory aircleaner? How many discs if I did the stage I flash and K&N filter?

If I decided to go with a supertuner, I have a great map from my 2007 Street glide with a 2:1 supermeg and K&N - will that work in the Fat Bob just like the Street Glide. I did send you that map awhile back.

bschultz
01-12-2009, 07:29 AM
You should be able to run 18-20 with the stock set-up. We have not done testing with a supertuner & freer flowing filter. You should be able to run the same number of discs as with the '07.

reesmicm
01-14-2009, 10:49 PM
Bob,

This is the exact same engine in the Fat Bob as the Street Glide, if I use the same 2:1 pipe and setup, wouldn't the same map apply or be close? It looks like the length of the head pipes and mufflers are different between the two, does this matter?

thanks
Mike

On my second question:
If I decided to go with a supertuner, I have a great map from my 2007 Street glide with a 2:1 supermeg and K&N - will that work in the Fat Bob just like the Street Glide. I did send you that map awhile back.

bschultz
01-15-2009, 07:08 AM
Bob,

This is the exact same engine in the Fat Bob as the Street Glide, if I use the same 2:1 pipe and setup, wouldn't the same map apply or be close? It looks like the length of the head pipes and mufflers are different between the two, does this matter?
It should work, pipe length is negligible.

thanks
Mike

On my second question:

Yes, it should work.